keskiviikkona, lokakuuta 05, 2005

All's well with bloggers in time zones all over the world

Mark's asleep time after time dreaming of pipes and pelicans

Jukka's finishing up providing for our daily dosage of beauty

Anny's breathing in the sweet dark Italian air after supper

Geof's looking and re-looking at poems that jump off the page

Ron's being Ron having visions of Jack and Bob and Buffy

Tom's plugging I & I into search engines vaguely satisfied

Harry's waking up to another day among stammerin' Angelinos

Jean's doing Thongamagic tricks in the California morning

Lanny's translating Finnish-Swedish poetry from Hungarian

Eileen's getting blurbed and doing this thing that is ours

8 Comments:

Blogger Jean Vengua said...

This is lovely, Karri. I've just been feeling very aware and appreciative of you and all my blogger buddies out there, lately.

12:36 ap.  
Blogger Karri Kokko said...

Jean,

Exactly my sentiment. I wasn't aiming for great poetry; I only tried to convey
this image of poets all around the world, doing whatever they are doing, at the
same time. Glad you liked it.

Take care, my friend,

Karri

1:47 ap.  
Blogger mark young said...

ah, pipedreams.

yzfmf

young
zees
from
many
fathoms

9:28 ap.  
Blogger Karri Kokko said...

Yeah, every kind, especially the Magrittean. Now you're awake, maybe making plans for the evening, while Jean & Harry & Eileen & Lanny are getting ready for bed, and while Geof & Tom & Ron are asleep and dreaming, and Anny & Jukka & I are working...

swctemy

(I don't know what that is, but I'm completely OK without one.)

11:29 ap.  
Blogger Tom Beckett said...

Nice to wake up to your affectionate list, Karri. Thanks.

12:51 ip.  
Blogger na said...

Indeed. "it is all ours"
eileen

7:39 ap.  
Blogger Anny Ballardini said...

Thank you Karri, I also find it very sweet_ here are my good friends, good night I'm blowing the candle off,

xvaxt
xoxox, as Chris Murray says, cheers,

11:46 ip.  
Blogger Anny Ballardini said...

not off I think, but out,

11:25 ip.  

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home