keskiviikkona, syyskuuta 21, 2005

Tude and Sheela becomeThongamagig

The buzz here has been that our far-flung friends Tom and Jean are setting up a band and now the news is out they're gonna call it Thongamagig. What a great name. It's a brilliantly juiced-up version of a word we coined here the other day, under the title "Beckettian vanities," and they truly deserve it. I'm already a big fan. Now I know how Chili Palmer felt when he saw the possibilities in the pop innustry. Be cool. Or how can you when the bass player probably, and hopefully, only knows G-strings?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom Beckett said...

Karri,
I play two types of bass--large and small mouth.
A little "fin-nish" humor.
Cheers...

7:11 ip.  
Blogger Karri Kokko said...

Tom,
You make me laugh, really and truly laugh--old-school, out loud, whatever. Great to be a Thong Head!
My best,
Karri

9:53 ip.  
Blogger Jean Vengua said...

My instrument is hair guitar, with a little slide.

heh

Gee, I've always wanted a fan of my own. this is great!

6:40 ap.  

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home