keskiviikkona, maaliskuuta 02, 2005

Next Blog Year Bizzle or Whateva Pops Up

I tried Gizoogle, a site that translates any given Google search or web page into Snoop language, on my Next Blog Year Book. This is what happened:

Tuesday, Miznarch 01, 2005
I slowly unlatched tha dizzy n opened it a crizzack.

Monday, February 28, 2005
But none of tizzle means hatin' if it ain't D-R-to-tha-izzawn.

Sunday, February 27, 2005
Makes it a fire.

Saturday, February 26, 2005
A couple of sedate vision-resta afta yesterday's eye-popp'n candy.

Friday, February 25, 2005
Anyth'n thizzat you T-H-to-tha-izzink you know fo` a fact R-to-tha-izzight now can change in a minute.

Thursday, February 24, 2005
Bonus Information: I kizzle a size 7/8 miniskirt in mah closet, jizzy ta torture myself. I'm a mutha fuckin 2-time felon.